ParducciSMALL LOT BLEND Petite Sirah 2013
- Content (L) 0.75
- Producer Mendocino Wine Co.
- Country of origin USA | California
- Region Mendocino County
- Grape Variety Petite Sirah
- Appearance Intense red color with ruby red highlights
- Technical Notes 13,5% Vol. Alcohol
Article Number 19546
Tasting NotesPetite Sirah is a Mendocino specialty and Parducci was one of the rst wineries to bottle this varietal. Dark ruby in color, with aromas of cherry, blackberry, and chocolate.
Food MatchThis big red’s spicy dark fruit avors pair well with marinated tri-tip, mushroom risotto, and hearty stews.
Wines of the old and new world in all price ranges and quality levels.
DISCOVER OUR WINE