PAARLTooverberg Cabernet Sauvignon WO Western Cape -
- Content (L) 0.75
- Producer Kosie Möller
- Country of origin South Africa
- Region Paarl / Western Cape
- Grape Variety Cabernet Sauvignon
- Appearance Intense dark, almost violet
- Technical Notes 14% Vol. Alcohol
Article Number 2612
Tasting NotesFull bodied, cassis, spicy aromas. Juicy, luscious fruit with subtle lingering finish and well integrated matured oak maturation.
Food MatchRed meat, game, pasta, paté.
Wines of the old and new world in all price ranges and quality levels.
DISCOVER OUR WINE