ParducciTRUE GRIT Petite Sirah 2014
- Content (L) 0.75
- Producer Mendocino Wine Co.
- Country of origin USA | California
- Region Mendocino County
- Grape Variety Petite Sirah
- Appearance Intense red color with ruby red highlights
- Technical Notes 13,5% Vol. Alcohol
Article Number 19543
Tasting NotesTrue Grit Petite Sirah has heady aromas of ripe fruit, white pepper and vanilla, followed
by an intense rush of fresh blackberry, dark chocolate, pepper and caramel flavors.
Food MatchThe spicy aromas of dark fruit of the red wine goes well with marinated steak, mushroom risotto and stews.
Wines of the old and new world in all price ranges and quality levels.
DISCOVER OUR WINE